What is the 2e at William & Mary Conference?
The 2e @ W&M: Twice Exceptional Conference focuses on twice-exceptional (high-ability/gifted with learning differences/disabilities or neurodiverse) children both at home and at school. The goal of the conference is to provide information, resources, support, and community building opportunities to educators, administrators, parents, practitioners, counselors, and district personnel.
When is the conference?
The 2e at W&M Conference 2021 will be online, Friday and Saturday, February 12-13, 2021. Register, mark your calendar, and tell a friend!
Please direct all questions to Dr. Ashley Y. Carpenter
Session topics will include:
- Gifted education and talent development strategies
- Disability profiles (ADHD, OCD, ASD, LD . . .)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) & 504
- Social emotional wellbeing
- Curriculum & instruction
- Gifted & special education policy
- Whole child wellness
. . . for twice-exceptional learners
Foley-Nicpon, Assouline, and Colangelo’s 2013 study found that psychologists, special education teachers, and classroom teachers were less familiar with twice-exceptionality than gifted teachers. 2E at W&M provides networking opportunities for educators and parents; highlights resources, strategies, practices, and approaches that are unique to the dual needs of twice-exceptional learners and their families. We can’t wait to meet you!
2e at W&M Conference Registration
Registration is Open!
- Early Bird Pricing (until 1/10) - $150
- Regular Price- $200
- Parent Sessions Only - $75
- Includes Keynotes, Networking, & Exhibitor events
- Breakout Sessions for Parents/Families only, does not include Educator Sessions
- Groups Discount available (5 or More) email [[cfgepd, Center for Gifted Education PD]]
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, contact us