What is the 2e at William & Mary Conference?
The 2e @ W&M: Twice Exceptional Conference focuses on twice-exceptional (high-ability/gifted with learning differences/disabilities or neurodiverse) children at home and school. The conference aims to provide information, resources, support, and community building opportunities to educators, administrators, parents, practitioners, counselors, and district personnel.
When is the conference?
This time, the 2e at W&M Conference is online February 24-25, 2023. The 2021 and 2022 conferences were also online and are available for purchase below.
2023 Registration Information
- Full Conference: $200
- Full Conference Early Bird: $175 (until Jan. 9th)
- Parent Only Sessions: $100
- W&M Students: $30
- Division Access (up to 15 participants): $2,000
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, email@example.com.
Did you miss the 2021 & 2022 LIVE events?
Don't worry, even though the Live 2E @ W&M event has passed, we recorded all the Keynote, Featured Speakers, and Breakout Sessions.
To purchase the Post-Event Recordings with access for 1 year, click the button below.
- Full Conference Post-Event Recordings: $125.00
- Parent Only Sessions Post-Event Recordings: $75.00
- Full Conference Post-Event Recordings - $100.00
- Parent Sessions Only Post-Event Recordings - $50.00
Session topics include:
- Gifted education and talent development strategies
- Disability profiles (ADHD, OCD, ASD, LD . . .)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) & 504
- Social emotional wellbeing
- Curriculum & instruction
- Gifted & special education policy
- Whole child wellness
. . . for twice-exceptional learners
Foley-Nicpon, Assouline, and Colangelo’s 2013 study found that psychologists, special education teachers, and classroom teachers were less familiar with twice-exceptionality than gifted teachers. 2E at W&M provides networking opportunities for educators and parents; highlights resources, strategies, practices, and approaches that are unique to the dual needs of twice-exceptional learners and their families. We can’t wait to meet you!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, contact us
What is the difference between the Full Conference and the Parent Only?
Both include all Keynote and Featured Speaker Sessions. The only difference is the Breakout Sessions. Under each Breakout Session description (click on each day below) there is a designation as an Educator Session, Parent Session, or Both.