Research Opportunities and Resources
Get involved with an ongoing project or start a new one
Students at all levels are encouraged to get involved in research at the School of Education.
Here are just a few of the questions our faculty and students are asking right now:
- How can entrepreneurial training support the post-secondary transition of Black youth with disabilities?
- How can higher education help students integrate learning across contexts?
- How do teachers navigate the shift to blended learning?
- How do we disrupt fossilized practices of family engagement, especially among bilingual populations?
- How do perceptions of mental health counseling among undocumented immigrants impact their usage of counseling services?
Dr. Elizabeth Talbott
Office of Research, School of Education, W&M