Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
The Center for Gifted Education's National Curriculum Networking Conference is an event for educators, gifted coordinators, administrators, and academics interested in research-based curriculum and instructional strategies for gifted and high ability students.
The CFGE Exhibitor and Sponsorship Program offers both in person and digital exposure opportunities for your company. William and Mary’s Center for Gifted Education has a reputation of providing quality curriculum, research, professional development, and K-12 programs for over 30 years.
Being an exhibitor or sponsor at NCNC22 will help your company develop meaningful relationships, drive sales, and build brand awareness. We have a variety of opportunities and price points to meet your specific outreach and sales objectives.
Exhibit Hall Location:
- W&M's School of Education
- Matoaka Ballroom, Professional Development Center
- 301 Monticello Ave, Williamsburg, VA 23187
- Move-In: Thursday, March 24th 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Show Hours
- Friday, March 24th | Exhibit Hall Open: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25th | Exhibit Hall Open: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Move-Out: March 25th | 3- 4:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Booth - $300
- Includes 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 conference registration
- Extra Table - $200 (includes additional registration)
- Lunch Sponsorship - $100.00
- Coffee Sponsorship - $50.00
Silver - $350
Gold - $400
Platinum - $500
|Exhibit Booth||Exhibit Booth||Exhibit Booth|
|Website Ad.||Coffee Sponsorship||Lunch Sponsorship|
|Program Ad. (1/2 page)||Program Ad. (Full page)|
|Website Ad.||Website Ad.|
|Bag Filler (provided by you)|
To reserve your spot in our Exhibit Hall contact Dr. Ashley Carpenter [[aycarpenter]].
Online Exhibitors NCNC 2021
UConn's Renzulli Center
The Renzulli Center for Creativity, Gifted Education, and Talent Development is one of the leading centers in the world in the area of gifted education and talent development. Our mission is to promote enjoyment, engagement, and enthusiasm for learning in teachers and students at all levels of education through high-quality research and outreach on innovative teaching approaches. Our work in talent development and gifted education is based on practical applications of over four decades of research, as are the direct services we provide to teachers, administrators, researchers, and policy makers throughout the world.
- Confratute - https://confratute.uconn.edu/
- Professional Learning Series – https://gifted.uconn.edu/events/
- Graduate Programs - https://gifted.education.uconn.edu/
- Schoolwide Enrichment Model - https://gifted.uconn.edu/schoolwide-enrichment-model/
- Teaching and Learning with Technology – Virtual Conference - https://ipad.education.uconn.edu/
Gifted Unlimited, LLC is a publisher of quality, research-based information pertinent to the gifted population and to those who support them. Our mission is to inform and inspire the gifted experience throughout the lifespan via publications and regional gatherings. We offer content that focuses on the social emotional needs of gifted individuals and educational advocacy and policy.
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults (2nd edition) ADHD, Bipolar, OCD, Asperger’s, Depression, and Other Disorders James T. Webb, Ph.D.
- Living with Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Newly Released and Forthcoming Books
For more than 30 years, teachers and parents have looked to Prufrock Press for professional learning resources, gifted child identification instruments, and curriculum designed for gifted students, advanced learners, and twice-exceptional children.
- Web: https://www.prufrock.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prufrockpress
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/prufrockpress
With Understanding Comes Calm
We guide parents of gifted & distractible children, mentor 2e adults and collaborate with clinicians on how to bring out the best and raise self-confidence. Clients are empowered through knowledge, strategies, & advocacy. Subscribe to Julie’s monthly newsletter, “Gifted & Distractible” on her website www.WithUnderstandingComesCalm.com. Follow her at With Understanding Comes Calm on Facebook, on Instagram @letstalk2e, and on Twitter @JulieSkolnick
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring NCNC 2022?
The conference offers sessions on curriculum, instruction, assessment, and advocacy for high-ability learners. NCNC provides networking opportunities; highlights special materials, practices, and curriculum approaches that are responsive to the needs of advanced students. The conference audience includes classroom teachers, gifted resource teachers, gifted coordinators, administrators, and students/faculty of gifted education.
The 2022 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Program offers both live and on-demand digital exposure opportunities for your company. William & Mary’s Center for Gifted Education has a reputation of providing quality curriculum, research, professional development, and K-12 programs for over 30 years. Becoming an exhibitor at the online conference or sponsoring the event will help your company develop meaningful relationships with your target audience, drive sales, and build awareness of your products and services.