What is the National Curriculum Networking Conference?
The Center for Gifted Education's annual National Curriculum Networking Conference (NCNC) offers sessions on curriculum, instruction, programming, assessment, and advocacy for high-ability and gifted learners. NCNC also provides opportunities for networking and highlights of the newest materials, practices, and curriculum approaches that are responsive to the needs of advanced students.
NCNC24 is an in-person conference that will be held on March 20 - 21, 2024 at the William & Mary's School of Education.
- Full Price Registration - $350
- Early Bird Registration (until Feb. 1st) - $300
- Speaker Registration - $100
- Graduate Students & W&M Faculty - $50
- Group Discounts - 20% off for 5+ (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please reach out if you have questions (email@example.com)
Post-Event Recordings of NCNC 2021 are available for purchase below.
Visit Keynote & Sessions for more information, including session titles, descriptions, and presenters.
2021 NCNC Post Event Recordings
- Post Event Recordings - $150
- Please allow 48 hours for processing
Please direct all questions to [[aycarpenter, Dr. Ashley Y. Carpenter]] .