- Find my liaison- Your local liaison is your first contact for questions regarding students experiencing homelessness. This link provides a listing of the name and contact information for each school division's liaison.
- Homeless definition - Who qualifies as homeless under McKinney-Vento, and what are some best practices in verifying eligibility?
- School division homeless education websites - Many school districts have websites for homeless education with more information on district-specific resources and liaison contact information. Click this link to find out if your school district has one!
Information for service providers:
- The McKinney-Vento Act at a Glance [pdf] - what you need to know about the law regarding homeless children and youth in education
- School Help for Homeless Children with Disabilities [pdf] - questions and answers about special education law and how it applies to children experiencing homelessness