Skip to main content

Scheduling Space

Academic Space

The Senior Assistant Dean of Academic Programs and Student Services is responsible for scheduling rooms for regularly scheduled graduate and undergraduate education classes. All changes in rooms for regularly scheduled classes must be handled by the Senior Assistant Dean. If a faculty member wishes to request a change in an existing regularly scheduled class, the faculty member should start by sending an email to the department chair. If you are scheduling a single review/help session, exam, class, make-up class, or anything class related, DO NOT contact the Registrar's Office but rather submit your request through Virtual EMS.

Small Meeting Rooms for Internal Meetings

School of Education faculty, staff and students can request small meeting spaces for internal meetings Virtual EMS. Please be sure that such requests fall within normal building hours. 

Event, PDC, or Outdoor Space

If you are interested in reserving outside spaces, foyers, or event spaces within the PDC, contact to find out about availability. Please plan in advance since it is unlikely that we can accommodate afterhours requests with less than two weeks' notice.

Space on Main Campus

If you are interested in reserving one of the many spaces on main campus, space requests are made directly through the Scheduling Office in Student Unions & Engagement.  Feel free to call 757-221-3272 with any questions.