Wondering if we've received all of your materials? No worries - just check your email to find out.
The School of Education keeps frequent contact with our applicants via email. Once you submit an application, we will keep you updated on the status of your application throughout the process. Just check the email you listed on your application often.
- When we download your application or we receive a paper application from you we will email you to let you know we have received it.
- We will match your application to the other required application components as they arrive (application fee, personal essay, letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc.) We will then send you periodic emails letting you know what we are still missing.
- When you application is complete, we will email you again to let you know that as well.
- We will also send admission and waitlist letters via email so that you can get them faster!
- Remember to add @wm.edu emails to your "safe senders" list. If you do not, our emails may be sent to your spam or junk folders.
**You must have an application on file in order for our office to verify if other materials (which may have been sent separately) have been received.