Tuition & Fees
Per Credit Hour
(Part-time students and summer)
Per Semester (Fall/Spring)
(Full-time Students - 9+ credits )
(Full-time students - 9+ credits)
Out of State Resident
- Programs that begin in the summer pay tuition per credit hour and is not included in the academic year totals above.
- There is an additional, one-time LiveText Fee of $125 (not included in the tuition and fees listed above)
LiveText is a web-based document creation and storage system that provides School of Education students the ability to store, maintain, and publish a professional career portfolio that can be accessed for up to five years after graduation.
*Summer tuition is charged per credit hour.
- The Executive EdD program charges a per credit hour rate of $950 for in-state and out of state students.
- The Online Counseling programs charges a per credit hour rate of $665 for in-state and out of state students.
- The Online Curriculum & Instruction programs charge a per credit hour rate of $825 for in-state and out of state students.
More information regarding the annual cost of attendance can be found on the Financial Aid website.
For more information on tuition and fees, billing and payment options, visit eServices.
Late Payment Policy
Students whose payments are received after the due date will be assessed a late payment fee of up to 10% of the outstanding balance (not to exceed $100) as prescribed in 2.2-4805 of the Code of Virginia. Failure to receive a bill does not waive the requirement for payment when due and will not prevent the application of the late fee.