- highlight Center for Gifted Education materials,
- disseminate research-based best practices, and
- provide professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
Summer Institute is designed for gifted program coordinators, other district and building-level administrators, teachers of the gifted, and all teachers who want to enhance their ability to differentiate appropriately for their gifted and advanced learners.
Fees for the Summer Institute - June 25-26, 2018
- $325 Early Bird (until May 11)
- $350 General Registration
- $400 On-Site Registration
- $100 Current William & Mary Student
See Session Descriptions link for information about the classes and instructors.