Skip to main content

In-Progress Coursework

Applicants to the M.A.Ed. in Secondary Education (English, Math, Science, & Social Studies programs)  should submit an unofficial transcript reflecting in-progress coursework. This is needed to help determine if you have met all of the licensure content area requirements for your content area.  In-progress work is only required for the secondary education programs.