Welcome to the Counseling Bulletin Board. The purpose of this Bulletin Board is to keep prospective and current students, alumni, and community partners aware of current information and achievements in the Counselor Education program. The Bulletin Board is your online source for key documents specific to the Counseling Program, such as the Student Handbook, the Graduate Catalog, and the Program of Study for each concentration. We also use the Bulletin Board page to share recent School of Education news stories that involve faculty, students, and alumni from our program. You can navigate these pages by viewing the Bulletin Board menu on the left side of the page. Below are a few useful links that share additional details about our program and provide information about the centers and projects for which the program faculty are involved.
- Information about our Campus and Online Programs
- Social Justice and Diversity Graduate Research Fellows
- THRIVE Research and Intervention Center
- Project Empower
- Flanagan Counselor Education Clinic
- Omega Mu Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota