- 2019 Summer Law-Related Program for High School Students, CLCT, William & Mary Law School
- 2019 Conferences
Save the date for the Center's exciting professional development opportunities for teachers and administrators of gifted and advanced students!
- Navigator Available Through Kendall Hunt
- Super Saturday
- Focusing on the Future (FOF)
Save the date! Focusing on the Future 2019 will be Saturday, February 2.
- CFGE Wins TAGT Legacy Book Award
- Professional Development on CFGE Curriculum Materials
The training offered by the Center for Gifted Education can be adapted to meet the specific needs of your district.
- Common Core State Standards Alignment
Prufrock Press has created guides that show how the William and Mary units align with the CCSS for Mathematics and English Language Arts.
- Common Core State Standards Correlations Documents Available
The CCSS Correlations for the William and Mary language arts and mathematics materials are available under the "Curriculum" link.
- Correlation of W & M Language Arts Unit Goals to CCSS
The correlation of the William and Mary Language Arts unit goals to the Common Core State Standards