- Welcome to the Tribe! A Graduate Assistantship Recruitment Experience- February 19
Invitation only event for newly admitted students to the Higher Education program
- Social Justice & Diversity Graduate Research Fellows
Are you a graduate student pursuing research related to issues of social justice and diversity? Looking to gain practical research skills, connect with others in the field, and get published? Learn more about becoming a Social Justice and Diversity Graduate Research Fellow.
- Application Deadline Extended to January 23rd
- Prospective Student Day
Thinking of Graduate School? Join us in person on October 20, 2023 from 3-6 pm for an Open House about the School of Education.
- School of Education In the News
Making news inside and outside the classroom.
- School of Education Event Calendar
Find out what's happening in the School of Education
- Is your Application Complete?
Wondering if we've received all of your materials? No worries - just check your email to find out.
- Spencer Niles named Dean of W&M's School of Education
Spencer Niles, distinguished professor and department head for the nationally ranked programs of educational psychology, counseling and special education at Pennsylvania State University, will be the next dean of William & Mary’s School of Education.
- School of Education catapults 11 spots to 32nd in U.S. News & World Report ranking
The William & Mary School of Education catapulted 11 spots to 32nd in a U.S. News & World Report ranking released today, tied with Purdue, the University of Illinois, the University of Iowa and the University of Pittsburgh. This is the largest jump within the rankings in the School of Education’s history.
- University collection named for Hulon Willis Sr.
Hulon Willis Sr. came to William & Mary’s campus in 1951 as the College's first African-American student. During Homecoming weekend, his life and legacy were celebrated.
- W&M receives federal grant to expand science and engineering education
Under the direction of Gail Hardinge, clinical associate professor at the School of Education, William & Mary's STEM Education Alliance works with school divisions near Navy bases to develop curriculum programs.