- highlight Center for Gifted Education materials,
- disseminate research-based best practices, and
- provide professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
Summer Institute is designed for gifted program coordinators, other district and building-level administrators, teachers of the gifted, and all teachers who want to enhance their ability to differentiate appropriately for their gifted and advanced learners.
- $325 Early Bird (before May 12, 2017)
- $350 General Registration (May 13–June 16, 2017)
- $400 On-Site Registration
- $100 Current William & Mary Student
- Center for Gifted Education Language Arts Curriculum
- Designing Challenging Math Activities for the Elementary Classroom
- What About Engineering? An Integrated STEM Approach to Addressing Multiple Content Standards
- Navigating the Information Highway: Strategies for Teaching Informational Text in the Content Areas for Gifted Students
Online registration is now open. Click on a link above to register for a 2-day session. More information on each topic can be found by clicking on Session Descriptions on the left-hand side of the page.
Sessions are subject to cancellation should minimum numbers not be met. Those registered in sessions that do not make will be notified no later than May 26, 2017 and will be given the opportunity to select another session. In the event that another session is not desired, participants will receive a full refund. Please register early to avoid class cancellations!