The purposes of Summer Institute are to:
- highlight Center for Gifted Education materials,
- disseminate research-based best practices, and
- provide professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
Summer Institute is designed for gifted program coordinators, other district and building-level administrators, teachers of the gifted, and all teachers who want to enhance their ability to differentiate appropriately for their gifted and advanced learners.
- Center for Gifted Education Language Arts Curriculum
- Challenging Secondary Gifted Students: Developing a Sense of Self Through English Language Arts
- Designing Challenging Math Activities
- Developing Assessments for Highly Able Students Using Standards
- Increasing Opportunities for Innovation and Creativity: Engaging Advanced Learners in STEM
- Navigating the Information Highway: Strategies for Teaching Informational Text in the Content Areas for Gifted Students
- Personalizing Curriculum for Gifted Students With Blended Learning