- AP and Pre-AP Summer Institute
The Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) is designed to help new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.
- 2017 Conferences
Save the date for two exciting professional development opportunities for gifted teachers and administrators!
- CFGE Curriculum Materials
Center materials, including four new navigators, are available for all major content areas.
- Common Core State Standards Alignment
Prufrock Press has created guides that show how the William and Mary units align with the CCSS for Mathematics and English Language Arts.
- Common Core State Standards Correlations Documents Available
The CCSS Correlations for the William and Mary language arts and mathematics materials are available under the "Curriculum" link.
- Professional Development on CFGE Curriculum Materials
The training offered by the Center for Gifted Education can be adapted to meet the specific needs of your district.
- Correlation of W & M Language Arts Unit Goals to CCSS
The correlation of the William and Mary Language Arts unit goals to the Common Core State Standards