- Spring/Summer Enrichment Program (SEP)
Registration is now open for spring and summer SEP in Williamsburg, VA.
- NCNC 2017 Registration Now Open
The Center for Gifted Education at William & Mary is proud to announce its 22nd annual National Curriculum Network Conference, which will be held March 16–17, 2017.
- Focusing on the Future (FOF)
Deadline Extended: 2017 Focusing on the Future Conference Registration Still Open! The conference will be held on Saturday, February 4, 2017.
- Irish Education Lecture
- 2017 Conferences
Save the date for two exciting professional development opportunities for gifted teachers and administrators!
- CFGE Curriculum Materials
Center materials, including four new navigators, are available for all major content areas.
- Online Endorsement Courses
William & Mary Gifted Education Endorsement Courses Offered Online!
- New Humanities Units Available from Prufrock Press
Four new humanities units for teachers of students in grades 6 to 8 are now available from Prufrock Press.
- Common Core State Standards Alignment
Prufrock Press has created guides that show how the William and Mary units align with the CCSS for Mathematics and English Language Arts.
- Common Core State Standards Correlations Documents Available
The CCSS Correlations for the William and Mary language arts and mathematics materials are available under the "Curriculum" link.
- Professional Development on CFGE Curriculum Materials
The training offered by the Center for Gifted Education can be adapted to meet the specific needs of your district.
- Correlation of W & M Language Arts Unit Goals to CCSS
The correlation of the William and Mary Language Arts unit goals to the Common Core State Standards
- CFGE work influences philosophy and practice in Japan
“Friendship building on behalf of our respective children is the single best approach we have to creating world peace.” It is this mantra, espoused by Executive Director Tracy L. Cross, that has driven the College of William & Mary’s Center for Gifted Education in its endeavors internationally.
- International programs at CFGE
The Center is in its fourth year of hosting a group of advanced Math and Science students and teachers from South Korea.
- AP and Pre-AP Summer Institute
The Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) is designed to help new, beginning, and future AP teachers plan and implement more effective AP programs in their schools.