Information you can use
- Spencer Niles named Dean of W&M's School of Education
Spencer Niles, distinguished professor and department head for the nationally ranked programs of educational psychology, counseling and special education at Pennsylvania State University, will be the next dean of William & Mary’s School of Education.
- School of Education In the News
Making news inside and outside the classroom.
- Professional Development Center
The 11,000 square foot Professional Development Center (PDC) is the School of Education's main venue for hosting meetings, conferences, and other events in support of the professional development of educators.
- School of Education Event Calendar
Find out what's happening in the School of Education
- Is your Application Complete?
Wondering if we've received all of your materials? No worries - just check your email to find out.
- School of Education catapults 11 spots to 32nd in U.S. News & World Report ranking
The William & Mary School of Education catapulted 11 spots to 32nd in a U.S. News & World Report ranking released today, tied with Purdue, the University of Illinois, the University of Iowa and the University of Pittsburgh. This is the largest jump within the rankings in the School of Education’s history.
- University collection named for Hulon Willis Sr.
Hulon Willis Sr. came to William & Mary’s campus in 1951 as the College's first African-American student. During Homecoming weekend, his life and legacy were celebrated.
- W&M receives federal grant to expand science and engineering education
Under the direction of Gail Hardinge, clinical associate professor at the School of Education, William & Mary's STEM Education Alliance works with school divisions near Navy bases to develop curriculum programs.