Skip to main content

Resources for Parents & Families

Your Rights

If you are experiencing homelessness:

  • Your child can be enrolled in school, even if you don't have required documents such as a birth certificate or shot records.
  • Your child may be able to stay at the same school, and you may be able to receive transportation to that school.
  • Your child can receive free school lunch.

Each school district has a Homeless Liaison, who can help you and your child.  Find your local liaison.

resources for families in crisis

Brochures & Education Resources: