Room Scheduling

Academic Space

The Senior Associate Dean of Academic Programs is responsible for scheduling rooms for regularly scheduled graduate and undergraduate education classes. All changes in rooms for regularly scheduled classes must be handled by the Senior Associate Dean. If a faculty member wishes to request a change in an existing regularly scheduled class, the faculty member should send an email to the Senior Associate Dean. If you are scheduling a review/help session, exam, class, make-up class, or anything class related, DO NOT contact the Registrar's Office. These requests should be submitted to the Senior Associate Dean.

If you would like to use academic space for something other than your regularly scheduled class, submit your request here.

Event & Outdoor Space

If you are interested in reserving outside spaces, foyers, or event spaces within the PDC, please fill out an inquiry form to find out about availability.

Space on Main Campus

If you are interested in reserving one of the many spaces on main campus, space requests are made directly through the Scheduling Office in Student Unions & Engagement.  Feel free to call 757-221-3272 with any questions.