- highlight Center for Gifted Education materials,
- disseminate research-based best practices, and
- provide professional development to promote leadership and exemplary practices in gifted education.
Summer Institute is designed for gifted program coordinators, other district and building-level administrators, teachers of the gifted, and all teachers who want to enhance their ability to differentiate appropriately for their gifted and advanced learners.
- $325 Early Bird
- $350 General Registration
- $400 On-Site Registration
- $100 Current William & Mary Student
2017 Sessions: 2018 Sessions Will Be Announced Soon!
- Center for Gifted Education Language Arts Curriculum
- Designing Challenging Math Activities for the Elementary Classroom
- What About Engineering? An Integrated STEM Approach to Addressing Multiple Content Standards
- Navigating the Information Highway: Strategies for Teaching Informational Text in the Content Areas for Gifted Students